Things I do to stay Fit and Healthy

By 21:20 ,

Hey, 

I've always wanted to do a blog post about things I do to stay healthy and fit, so I'm going to do that now :)

Before I get into it I'm just going to say I'm not a fitness professional, this is just what I do to  have a healthy-ish lifestyle and this workout isn't insane like you can easily do these exercises in your room.

First of all Im going to tell you what sports I play. I play Volleyball in the Summer, So I am currently playing volleyball and I play Netball over the winter and I also have PE at school which is on a Thursday and a Friday. 

So I'm going to start off with what I eat to try and be a bit healthy, for breakfast I usually have muesli (granola in other countries) with berry yoghurt and some strawberries and maybe blue berries and raspberries. I absolutely love having that for breakfast. For Lunch I sometimes have a sandwich and in that sandwich will sometimes be Chicken, Lettuce, Tomato and Mayo (yes, i know mayo isn't that healthy). For dinner i just have whatever I am given and I don't really have a certain meal everyday. 

Now for my exercises, some of theses exercises are for volleyball so that's why I do them(now I'm not going to put how many you have to do because you can do as many as you want to) -

- Stretch  
- Warmup (High knees, Star jumps, Birpies) 
- Wall sit 
- Squats 
- Tricep dips 
- Crunches
- Leg lifts 
- Plank 
-  Side plank 
- Sit ups
- Push ups 
- Leg extensions 
- Wind down (Lunges) 

So that is basically what I do to try and stay fit and healthy. I hope this helps you. 

Abbie xx 




You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. what you have for breakfast sounds sooo good i need to try it some time xx

    ReplyDelete